Mona
I've been waiting for the summer holiday the whole year, making plans and postponing things for when I have more time. Now that it's finally here, I can't decide what to do firstand I end up doing almost nothing, far less than howl much I do when I have my work, too, anyway. It's so frustrating!!! I keep telling myself that I haven't found my pace yet. Hopefully I'll find it before the holiday is over :D
Almost nothing doesn't mean nothing at all so here is what I did this weekend:





The vine needid pruning badly!!! We've had too much rain here lately, so I'm behind with my garden. There's too much work to be done so I needed to decide what the most important thing to do was, and it was the pruning of the vine. I haven't finished as you can see in the second picture but I have very little left. My vegetable garden doesn't look too bad even though it meeds digging.








The flower beds are in a really bad shape that's why I'm not going to post pictures before they can be seen.
I just hope I'll do everything I've planned :)
Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Wait ! I almost forgot about my lilies. It was so nice to see them in bloom when I entered the yard, and the fragrance...heavenly!

3 Responses
  1. Lyn Says:

    I think you are right (in answer to your comment on my blog) Not sure a cat and two hamsters will be friends!
    Your garden is growing ast!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx


  2. Alexandra Says:

    Hi, Mona!
    First of all I want to tell you that my english is not so good as yours, but I hope you will understand what I am trying to say. Is this your garden? Amazing! Congrats
    Alexandra


  3. It's such a nice garden. It seems so peaceful. I love lilies and I don't have any. Next year, I will certainly get some.